Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

"The Recursive Girl" by Fucked Up

Song: The Recursive Girl
Artist: Fucked Up
Album: David Comes To Life
Also try:  Ty Segall's Slaughterhouse, Les Savy Fav, Japandroids
Commentary: When making this post I thought of that festival a couple of years ago that hosted all those bands with 'fuck' in their names. Now I had to be careful when looking up this event: while "FuckFest" might have been what I thought it was called, it would not be productive to search for that on Google... Turns out the Festival of the Fuck bands, held in Fucking, Austria (not to be confused with "F*cking Austria" sans comma), hosted the Fuck Buttons, Fuck, Holy Fuck, and Fucked Up. I bet people were cursing a lot there, that would probably make me uncomfortable.

Version:

No comments:

Post a Comment